[ic] Community Projects

Dennis Pace dpace at newagedigital.com
Sun Jul 25 13:09:23 EDT 2004

In a quick look at the projects page I did not see the detailed
specifications for each project. I would like to be able to see exactly
what I am contributing to along with a estimated completion time once
fully funded..

Dennis R. Pace
New Age Digital, inc.
2147 Staples Mill Rd
Richmond, VA 23230
(804) 340-1300

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including
attachments,
is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary,
confidential and / or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or
distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email,
delete
this communication and destroy all copies.

>>> rphipps at reliant-solutions.com 07/24/04 01:00PM >>>
Hey guys, this was posted on the biz list and it didn't seem to
generate
any responses.  Perhaps it will get some hits here :)  I think this
may
be a way for the community to help out with the IC project more and
for
IC to grow quicker then ever.  I think the ultimate goal could be to
have a site where any developer could post a project they would be
willing to work on if the price is right and then for the community to
post their pledges so the work can begin.  The ad tracking and Paypal
payment module have already been added to the site, looking forward to
seeing progress in those two.

-Ron

" Perusion would like to announce the addition of the *IC Devgroup
Community Projects* section on our website. This section was created to

accommodate the needs of a commonly expressed desire. That desire is to

enable a group of IC users to pool their monies in order for a
developer

to create a commonly desired feature or function for Interchange. Very

often several IC users have common interests, but cannot justify
shouldering the entire cost to develop that interest individually.
There has been much discussion regarding this on the mail list, so we
have taken a first step towards organizing this process. To find out
more about this or view the list of current projects, go to:

    http://www.perusion.com/c/public/communityprojects/index.html

Thanks for your continued support and use of Interchange!

Greg"