[ic] Order Option Details Not Shown

Adrian P Wilkinson junk at puffin.org
Mon Jul 26 09:23:01 EDT 2004

> the options table doesn't have the o_enable field any more. Maybe better
> would be:
>
> [if-item-field option_type][row 82]
>     [column width=5 align=right][/column]
>     [column width=12 gutter=1][/column]
>     [column width=32 wrap=1 gutter=1][filter op="tabbed decode_entities
> compress_space strip"][item-options type=display
report=1][/filter][/column]
> [/row][/if-item-data]

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your answer.

Using the above code, my confirmation report consists of:

[if-item-field option_type]                 Warranty: Extended (3 Years),
                 ConxPack: Home Cinema
                 (standard)[/if-item-data]

Where 'Warranty' and 'ConxPack' are the two options for that particular
product.  Is the [if-item-field] looking for a qualifier, i.e.
[if-item-field option_type ne ""]  or should it be "[if-item-data]" as per
the report in standard ?

Incidentally, I've just checked and the new 'standard' definaely has the
reference to o_enable field if someone wants to go can update the build.

Regards, Ade.