[ic] Problems saving multiple simple options at checkout time

Mark Bryant mark at vwe.net
Wed Jun 2 12:24:08 EDT 2004

At 16:00 02/06/2004, you wrote:

> > I would check the contents of the options table for leading nulls or
> > newlines which should not be there. Also, try installing a fresh
> > foundation
> > demo and see if you can reproduce this condition.
> >
> > - Ed
> >

>Hello Ed,
>
>I am having a similar problem with 4.8.x, with some simple options, but some
>are working correctly.
>We use the mysql tables, but there also exists some txt files in the
>products directory.
>Does foundation use both files?
>
>Not sure which file really matters here.
>
>-Steve

Seems I'm not the only one that's experiencing this problem with this
particular version of IC.

Thanks Steve, you've reassured me that I'm not going bonkers ;)

Fingers crossed an IC core person can shed some light for us.

Many thanks

Mark

vwe internet ltd
EMail - info at vwe.net
WWW - http://www.vwe.net/
Tel - 0870 284 3369
Fax - 0870 284 4469
Tech Support - 0906 470 3369*
*UK only. Calls charged at 60p/min at all times

UK Broadband with modem, 2 filters and half price installation until
30/06/2004 - http://www.vwe.net/adsl