[ic] Transactions in IC 5.2

New Media E.M.S. ic_users at newmediaems.com
Mon Jun 7 13:26:13 EDT 2004

At 09:05 AM 6/7/2004, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I took some advice and I'm converting my 4.6 store to 5.2 by starting with
>Foundation and porting over the customizations.  On my checkout page I'm now
>getting this behaviour:
>
>(table inventory): commit attempted on non-transaction database inventory,
>returning success
>(table orderline): commit attempted on non-transaction database orderline,
>returning success
>(table transactions): commit attempted on non-transaction database
>transactions, returning success
>(table userdb): commit attempted on non-transaction database userdb,
>returning success
>
>Any idea why I'm seeing this and / or what I'm supposed to do with it?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Russell Mann

I looks like the use of transactions-enabled database tables is enabled
somewhere in your new catalog (but not supported by your DBMS), I cannot
recall specifically where this is done, check your catalog.cfg or
yourcat/dbconf/yoursql/yoursql.cfg.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax