[ic] GnuPGP ... pgp

Tomas tomas at accessnow.com
Wed Jun 9 23:55:37 EDT 2004

Howdy.

I am ready to set up encryption .. I am using RedHat on the server, and I
have several different people on various Windoze versions running various
different e-mail clients.  I'd like to get some direction on the best path
to follow for installing some form of PGP on the Windoze side that makes
things easy for a non-technical end-user (some employee reading and
processing orders).  I understand that GnuPGP would be a good option - but
I am not sure where and how to obtain the binaries and how to configure
this in that environment.  I have no problem getting the Linux side
working.  That's a breeze.

So, would someone point me to the resources I should be trying for making
this a painless journey?

Thanks!

Tomas

-- Strategic Solutions for the Rest of Us (tm) --------------------

  http://newwebmakers.com  - - - - Custom E-Solutions; E-commerce,
   data mining solutions, websites, and other effective solutions to
   real-world requirements.

   "If everyone is thinking alike then somebody is not thinking..."
                         -- George S. Patton