[ic] (Payment process) Real-time charge failed

rd at globalinfoservices.com rd at globalinfoservices.com
Mon Jun 21 05:49:16 EDT 2004

I have found some mails in the list archives but have not been able to
find a solution to the following problem. I suspect it has to do with a
corrupted file???

ERROR on the checkout page:

(Payment process): There was an error accepting payment: Real-time charge
failed. Reason: Authorizenet error: . Please call in your order or try
again.
Credit Card Information: Authorizenet error: . Please call in your order
or try again.

ERROR on the log:

pd /cgi-bin/pd/process.html Safe: Real-time charge failed. Reason:
Authorizenet error: . Please call in your order or try again.

> 		die errmsg(
> 				"Real-time charge failed. Reason: %s\n",
> 				errmsg($Session->{cybercash_error}),
> 			);

It worked at one time. Help would really be appriciated.

robin