[ic] (Payment process) Real-time charge failed

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Mon Jun 21 09:51:19 EDT 2004

> I have found some mails in the list archives but have not been able to
> find a solution to the following problem. I suspect it has to do with a
> corrupted file???
>
> ERROR on the checkout page:
>
> (Payment process): There was an error accepting payment: Real-time charge
> failed. Reason: Authorizenet error: . Please call in your order or try
> again.
> Credit Card Information: Authorizenet error: . Please call in your order
> or try again.
>
> ERROR on the log:
>
> pd /cgi-bin/pd/process.html Safe: Real-time charge failed. Reason:
> Authorizenet error: . Please call in your order or try again.
> >

> >               die errmsg(
> >                               "Real-time charge failed. Reason: %s\n",
> >                               errmsg($Session->{cybercash_error}),
> >                       );
> >

> It worked at one time. Help would really be appriciated.
>
> robin

I'm pretty sure this is usually a server problem.  Make sure the module is
installed and check
the interchange logs in addition to the catalog's error log which is where
I'm guessing you pulled
the above. for any additional clues. I've not used this particular module but
this is what happens
when the payment module I use disappears.

Jon