[ic] Disk Space query

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Sat Mar 6 05:19:21 EST 2004

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 20:17:50 +0000, Stephen Ricketts wrote:

>The bulk of the disk space has gone on the .cpan directory (20mb) so I was
>wondering if I had installed modules which maybe I don't need - I have run
>the installation a couple of times now but can't see any obvious way of
>limiting it. Is there anything which is installed by default which I can
>stop or maybe delete afterwards?

You could probably delete everything in .cpan in this case.
The modules are installed for use elsewhere (/usr/lib/perl5
probably), but next time you install something from CPAN
you will find that the .cpan directory fills up again. Being
limited to only 50Mb of space is your problem ...
-
Cheers
Lyn St George