[ic] Small order handling charge won't work

News news1 at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Mar 6 15:51:43 EST 2004

Hi folks,

Handling charge is driving me mad again, all I want is to assign a
handling charge of 0.6 if the subtotal(or total would do) is less than
10.

I found this in the archives but cannot make it work.

<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_handling VALUE="handling">

and add this to shipping.asc
handling        All Orders      price   0       100     m {'adder' =>
"12.00",}
handling        All Orders      price   100     999999  m {'adder' =>
"0.00",}

I cannot get the above to work, it never adds handling whether the order
is higher or lower than 100.

Can someone suggest how to do it please?

Thanks,
Andy.

Ver 5.0.0