[ic] Using Flash

Kerry Blalock kerryb at basicq.com
Sat Mar 20 16:43:32 EST 2004

> Kerry,
>
>  Should not be a problem. I have used "Flash" in many of our interchange
> development sites and works fine.
>
> sample: http://www.thememorialtournament.com
>
> Best regards,
>

> Mike Kiehl
> www.synnapps.com
>

>> Looking for advise on using Flash pages inside the shopping cart, or as
>> frontend page to launch into the cart.
I am now trying to get a flash page to work in LEFTOPEN_TOP to replace the
header and menu sections. I think I have the html portion placed
correctly, but the screen is blank where the movie should be. Right
clicking indicates it's there, and stats the movie is not loaded. I have
tried to put the *swf file in almost every directory, but cannot seem get
it where it belongs. I uploaded it in the foundations/templat/regions
directory, but that did not work either. Could it be in an area I don't
have access to on the server?

4.8, RH, on remote server.

Kerry