[ic] Dumb Basics

Jonathan Clark jonc at webmaint.com
Fri Mar 26 12:18:43 EST 2004

> Hello Gang, been learning a heck of a lot over the past year (converting
> from being an NT admin ...)
>
> Curious, is there any real noob / super basic tutorial on the site? I've
> got IC installed, everything compiled nicely, the non-thread perl is
> coinciding nicely, I'm just missing the boat on how to get to the admin
> pages?

Wow, that is a super-basic question. Normally that is answered when you go
to the static page IC creates which has a link to the catalog and one to the
UI.

If the catalog is:

	www.domain.com/cgi-bin/ic

then the admin UI is:

	www.domain.com/cgi-bin/ic/admin/login

> Been all over the sourceforge site and www.interchange.rtfm.info ... um,
> what am I missing?
>
> Also, does anyone know of a webmin module that supports the current
> version? I installed a webmin module for IC that says only older
> versions are supported.

not that I know of.. Lyn..?

> This is a learning experience for me - not a production installation.

Certainly plenty of learning opportunities with IC :-)

Good luck!

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Clark