[ic] item-options sorting

Aboubacar Diare sykemo at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 05:21:34 EDT 2004

I have gone through every post i could find about
sorting simple options but none could help me get
option sorting to work.  I am using Interchange 4.9.8.
 I have simple options such as:

size:
color:
lettering type:
lettering color:

for my items.  I would like to control the order in
which they appear on the flypage.html.  I can't seem
to get it to work.  I have the options above in the db
entered with labels:
01
02
03
04

respectively.  Then in the flypage.html I have the
line:
[item-options td=1 label=1 bold=1 price=1 o_sort=1]

Has anyone ever get this to work?  If yes, please
help.

Thank you.

Aboubacar.

=====
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
                               Albert Einstein