[ic] log_transaction + custom field

New Media E.M.S. ic_users at newmediaems.com
Thu May 13 10:18:49 EDT 2004

At 11:12 PM 5/10/2004 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have a set of options and based on that the transaction table should be
>filled.
>I tried in log_transaction
>
>[if value fix eq data_a]
>custom_field1: [value data1]
>[/if]
>[if value fix eq data_b]
>custom_field2: [value data2]
>[/if]
>
>but it is not updating the custom_fieldX fields as it should do, instead it
>puts the values in the last field of the table.
>
>thank you for your help!
>
>Andrei
>www.ag-it.net

Probably an issue with the extra newlines that you've added for formatting
purposes. The best way to do something like this in an [import] block:

custom_field1: [if value fix eq data_a][value data1][/if]
custom_field2: [if value fix eq data_b][value data2][/if]

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax