[ic] interchange and odbc+exell

Lars Segerlund konsult at sebab.se
Wed May 19 05:32:30 EDT 2004

 Hi,

  I have two questions, first I have some trouble getting to get the
foundation store to run on an mysql database, I have been through the
docs and I am slowly plowing through the catalog building tutorial now,
however I seem to have missed some minor point about the mysql  database
usage as related to the text files which I presume specify the database.
Does any body have some tips or some specific pointer on where to look
for more info ?

 Secondly, I do want to be able to update some tables from exell, (
basicly I want to import data into the database from an exell sheet ). I
have set up odbc on the mysql database but I am having a hard time
getting this to run smoothly, ( it won't update correctly ), does
anybody have any pointers to any docs on this ? ( a howto or tutorial ? ).

 I hope you can bear with me as I find these problems a bit trivial to
have soo much trouble with :-) ..

 / best regards, Lars Segerlund.