[ic] Payment Gateway Recommendations?

Kash Monsefi KMonsefi at instinctmag.com
Mon May 24 17:58:43 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm currently a Verisign customer and have recently begun to have lots of
problems with them (not surprisingly from all the threads I've read here).
I'd like to change to another processor, and was wondering if there are any
recommendations *other* than AuthorizeNet.  I have no problems with them
other than their high price.  Since I process an average of 1200
transactions a month, I would be paying approximately $60 more a month than
I'm currently paying with Verisign.  Any recommendations on an easy to
configure gateway would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Kash Monsefi