[ic] Payment Gateway Recommendations?

New Media E.M.S. ic_users at newmediaems.com
Mon May 24 18:27:53 EDT 2004

At 02:58 PM 5/24/2004, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm currently a Verisign customer and have recently begun to have lots of
>problems with them (not surprisingly from all the threads I've read here).
>I'd like to change to another processor, and was wondering if there are any
>recommendations *other* than AuthorizeNet.  I have no problems with them
>other than their high price.  Since I process an average of 1200
>transactions a month, I would be paying approximately $60 more a month than
>I'm currently paying with Verisign.  Any recommendations on an easy to
>configure gateway would be much appreciated!
>
>Thanks,
>Kash Monsefi

iTransact gives you your first 500 transactions each month with no
transaction fee ($.10 per transaction thereafter). The monthly fee is
comparable. Their payment server response times are not as snappy as
Authorizenet, but they say they are working on this...

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax