[ic] Opinions

Daniel Degotardi daniel at hinterlands.com.au
Mon May 24 22:20:20 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I have a project on the boil that requires these specific features:

* Anonymous users can view products, but certain specific details of
products are only available to logged in members
* Member accounts can only be obtained via purchasing through the usual
checkout method
* Anyone can purchase a member account, but only members can purchase
products

And the killer:
* Each member account is able to add / edit / remove one sinle item from the
products database

In your opinion, is Interchange an appropriate platform for this? Is
everything I need to know to achieve this in the docs?

I'm not scared to get my hands dirty, but it'd be nice to know other IC
users think IC is the right tool for the job.

Any comments greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Daniel Degotardi