[ic] tracking code question

Mark Weaver mark at americanmicroinc.com
Wed May 26 16:52:28 EDT 2004

Christopher Wenham wrote:

> On Wednesday 26 May 2004 15:45, Mark Weaver wrote:
>
>>> In etc/receipt.html
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>
>>Hi Christopher,
>>
>>That doesn't seem to be working. I've got this tracking code in
>>literally a ton of pages that are being tracked including the index page
>>of interchange and I'm getting good tracking data from the program,
>>however it doesn't appear to work when placed on the receipt page. Any
>>ideas as to why?
>

>  That thar them's the receipt page. Unless you changed your catalog
> configuration to generate the receipt from somewhere other than
> etc/receipt.html, then what's in there is what gets delivered to the browser.
>
>  Maybe your browser isn't loading the image because it's not configured to
> load a resource from a server other than the one it's currently on when in
> secure mode.
>
> Regards,

I kind of doubt its the browser because as I mentioned its being used
currently on two other shopping cart systems we're working on getting
rid of in favor of Interchange that works fine under https. I checked
the the code is showing up on the receipt page, but its not being acted
upon. I'm wondering what it could be that I've missed.

--
Mark Weaver
American Micro - Webmaster