[ic] skus that act like product options (feature request?)

tom friedel tomfriedel at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 12 16:13:25 EST 2004

My customer has Interchange 'product options' (usually used for color,
size, ...)for extended warranties.    He wants seperate sku's for these
for accounting purposes, but wants the UI features of product options.
 With interchange product options, the price of the option is added to
the price of the product and it is not listed seperately on the invoice.
 If I create seperate products for the warranty SKU's, then I have to
group them with the product (ok, maybe I could use cross-sell), make
them as simple to use as 'product options', and aso make them not
orderable/searchable seperately.  Any recommendations?

As always, thanks you in advance, and I will post the solution if one
arises,

tom friedel
http://www.readyink.com