[ic] Help needed

sthiti sthiti at adyasystems.com
Wed Sep 15 00:38:16 EDT 2004

Hi everybody,

We are developing a PBX system called vonappliance, and we are using the
interchange site for the shopping cart confirmation.
But, I want to customize its home page. I am sending the link of the
site, where I want to modify the text. I am able to
change and modify the index.html page in the cpanel, but the changes
does not flashes on website. Please suggest some ways
by which I will be able to change the text of the interchange home page
as per our requirement.

I am stuck up in this, somebody help me, so that I can proceed in my
work.

This is the link and I want to change the text which goes like this
"Welcome to the Interchange Foundation store! .................building
your custom site"

http://vonappliance.com/VonAppl_New/cart.htm

Please, suggest some ways to solve my problem. I will be very much
thankful.

Sthiti Ranjan Sarangi
Adyasystems & Software Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi