[ic] Has multipart/alternate generated by [tag mime header] been depreciated? (IC 5.2)

Karl Eaves karl at eaves.name
Fri Sep 24 08:08:30 EDT 2004

Has the "multipart/alternate" MIME type generated by [tag mime header]
been depreciated?

I want to generate HTML and Plain text e-mail. Previous posts state
that using the [tag op=mime] Tag WITOUT
attach_only=1 will generate a MIME type to multipart/alternate. This
does not work in 5.2

It appears that Interpolate.pm has been changed at some point a there
is a straight assignment of
   my $mime_type = "multipart/mixed";

Someone has stripped out the if ($opt->{attach_only)) code? Has the
option been depreciated?

To fixed I have put back the old code segment into my Interpolate.pm
but I'd prefer to use a release
version of the file.

Could someone please advise if it's has been depreciated (and what is
the preferred way now), or if it is a,
say it softly, mistake!

Cheers
Karl