[ic] Modular Options

Kaare Rasmussen kar at kakidata.dk
Fri Sep 24 13:16:29 EDT 2004

Hi

> I have looked through the archives and it seems that nobody has an
> example of Modular Options that works.

Don't know what Modular Options are supposed to do. AFAICT there are only
three possibilities:

- Matrix Options
- Old Interchange 4.8 Options
- Simple Options

Where Matrix is the one using the variants table.

Not satisfied with that, I created a new option to display matrix prices with
VAT.

If you want options to do something different, you can do the same. Copy
either Matrix.pm or Simple.pm to Modular.pm in the
~/interchange/lib/Vend/Options directory. Change it to do whatever you like.

Nordre Fasanvej 12         Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar at kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk