[ic] HELP! Error Message during WIZARD USE

Office of The Archbishop . Primatial See archbishop at AnglicanChurchOfAmerica.Org
Fri Sep 24 09:09:50 EDT 2004

I pray someone can help me with this problem.  Using the Set-up WIZARD to
set-up the internal settings, I've entered my name, address etc, but when it
comes to SHIPPING, when I try to enter those settings, even if I leave them
as default, when I click to go to the next screen, I get this error message:

failed pattern - '3.00' =~ ^\\d+(?:\\.\\d+)?\$

 Anyone srrn this before and know how to fix it  Many thanks and all
blessings

Archbishop +Holmes

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This electronic message contains information which
may be privileged, confidential and/or protected under clergy-confessional.
This information is intended for the exclusive use of the individual(s),
entity, or persons named or indicated above. Any unauthorized access,
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any parts of the contents of
this message/information is strictly prohibited by federal law. Any attempts
to intercept this message are in violation of Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA). All violators are subject to
fines, imprisonment, civil damages, or all stated.