[ic] &and + require in profile.order, how ?

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Thu Apr 7 08:31:17 EDT 2005

ns [linux at post10.tele.dk] wrote:
> btw. the fields are only 'displayed' on this page, it is not a
> inputfield. but when email have wrong data it is showed in read, so that
> shuldn't be the problem.

I'm probably just having difficulty understanding your application.
In most cases you wouldn't want to let the user onto to the next
page unless the profile had succeeded.  You appear to be sending the
user to a "show_receipt" page where the errors (if any) are shown,
rather than keeping the user on the form page.

There's no problem with that per se, but it does seem strange to me.
Again, perhaps it's just my understanding of your application.

This sounds like the sort of problem that could be tracked and corrected
very quickly, given login access to the machine, but could take all day
in email exchanges.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz