[ic] Suse linux 9.x IC boot init script

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb at zenez.com
Mon Apr 25 17:06:14 EDT 2005

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Andre Bunting wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > 	Has anyone ever use suse 9.x for IC, if so how have u all created a
> > boot init script for it to load on boot ?
> >
> > Please help.
>
> I have attached the interchange file I use in /etc/init.d/interchange.

My reply was caught by the list and awaits moderater appoval.  Email me
privately and I will send you the script.  I use the file attached to the
held message and yast to set which run levels to have it run at.  Or
command line I think is "chkconfig".  Run

# chkconfig --list

to see what runs at the different levels.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb at zenez.com>
ZENEZ	1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047