[ic] mod_interchange and Apache MaxClients

Ron Phipps rphipps at reliant-solutions.com
Thu Dec 22 06:08:47 EST 2005

Test
> > > time differences are amplified massively when running Interchange
on a
> > > P200 with 128MB of memory. :-)
> > >
> > Kevin, did you get chance to do this?
> >
> I've not had a lot of time to devote to this.  Sorry.  The tests I
have
> performed have not caused anything fail.  I've not seen any of the
> websites under my control fail with the reported problems, even though
> most of them were/are being targeted by all of the current worms.  I
> imagine that I'd look into this a little more urgently if my clients'
> websites were all falling in a heap every ten minutes. :-)

I hear ya on that one, since I setup that script it really hasn't been a
pressing issue.  Until I saw the site get restarted 4 times in one day
and decided it was time to revisit the issue :)  It appears adding
xmlrpc.php to the drop list has stopped us from needing the restart, but
it's only hiding the true problem.

-Ron