[ic] profile.order

JT Justman jt at airdelights.com
Tue Dec 27 14:48:53 EST 2005

David Radovanovic wrote:
> I want to change the error messages on checkout form/s. Where are the error
> messages that appear on the checkout page/s? Are they in the core *.pm
> files? I don't have the ability to grep the files. I tried searching through
> the IC 5.2 files (locally) though no luck. BTW, I tried to specify them in
> profile.order file and there was no change.

Which error messages? Errors associated with the profile checking itself
can be changed in the profiles.order file.

For fields that are 'required', and some other types, you can just put
the error text after the keyword like this:

name=required You must give us your name.

Remember that you have to Apply Changes to reload the profiles.

HTH,

JT