[ic] UI display inactive items with menusearch

Eric Bont eric_bont at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 28 13:16:57 EST 2005

I created a button in the admin which displays some items (sku=blue_ .....).
My problem is that the inactive items (table products, field inactive=1) are
not displayed when I do a search with this button.

When I search in the admin with the basic "Limit with search" button all
active and inactive items with sku=blue_ are displayed well.

How can I display also the deactive products with this menubutton search? :

[area	href=scan
	search=|
		fi=products
		st=db