[ic] Sub Categories

Tito unix4linux at cfl.rr.com
Thu Feb 10 07:50:42 EST 2005

Hello All,

I am creating a store on IC to sell car parts.  I was in the Miscellaneous
section under "legacy layout" entering my categories.  I would like to know
if there is a way to add sub-categories.  For example:  If I am going to have
a section called "engine components" and in that section I have a category
called "pistons" then I need another section under "pistons" that will expand
to "pistons brand", then "car model" and so on...obviously I can't just have
one category and have people click on "piston" and have them look through the
entire piston section for their car make/model/year....any help would be
appreciated

Thanks
Tito