[ic] What is libapache-mod-interchange?

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Fri Feb 18 21:52:35 EST 2005

libapache-mod-interchange:

  mod_interchange is designed to replace the vlink and tlink programs that
  come with Interchange. The Interchange link protocol is implemented via
  an Apache module which saves us the (small) overhead of the execution
  of a CGI program

Is there a apache2 version of this? Is it still used? I'm not finding this with
a  grep of the docs or google searches?

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.    		       WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

When everything is coming my way, I'm in the wrong lane.