[ic] ITL in item comments.

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Sun Feb 20 18:56:40 EST 2005

Quoting Peter (peter at pajamian.dhs.org):
> On 02/20/05 09:35, Mike Heins wrote:
> >Quoting Peter (peter at pajamian.dhs.org):

> >You must have the no_html function set for your user. Check the
> >"functions" field of the access table for that user for "no_html".
> >Otherwise it should work fine.
>
> It has yes_functions and no_functions.  For yes_functions it has:
> item=lvced itemtype=lvced matrix=lvced gentable
> ... and no_functions is blank.

Add "mml" to yes_functions -- assuming you trust this person. You
might also consider surrounding the data fields they enter in
the [restrict ...] tag to only allow certain tags like [page ...].

--
Mike Heins

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry