[ic] Multiple items getting added to cart in 5.2

Bob Puff bob at nleaudio.com
Sun Feb 20 19:18:28 EST 2005

Hi IC group,

I've got a cart I'm trying to convert from a 4.6 version of IC to 5.2.  Have
most everything working, with a little glitch:

There are a few pages that allow the person to enter quantities for more than
one item if they choose.  Any quantity boxes they don't fill in get
interpreted as quantity=1, and added to the cart.  If I set the default data
for the form box to be "0", it works, but its awkward to expect the user to
remove the 0, and put in their desired quantity.

I googled around and found a reference to a potential fix, but it didn't seem
to be relevant to my form.

I assume this behaviour (making empty quantity fields = 1) changed in a recent
IC version.  Is there a way to disable this, or some code that I need to put
in the page or config file?

Bob