[ic] Restrict Tag

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Mon Feb 21 00:41:49 EST 2005

This is a two-fold question:

In trying to come up with a way to display item comments and allow
ceartain ITL tags to be parsed as well, after a bit of experimentation
this is what I came up with that works:

[restrict enable="field area page"][field name=comment
code="[item-code]" interpolate=1][/restrict]

Thing is, I would have expected that the item-code tag would also have
to be included in the list of enabled tags.  Is it a bug that the
item-code tag is being parsed here?

Question 2:  Is there any way to restrict down to only the page and area
tags or do I simply have to live with including the field tag so that
the comment can be displayed?

Thanks,

Peter