[ic] Admin login - restrict access to only certain products

Bryan Gmyrek bryangmyrek at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 16:19:06 EST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to set up the admin so that I can have a class of
administrators with very limited access to data.
First, they can only add/edit/delete the products db... easy.
Second, they can only see/add/edit/delete products with a certain key
like

user1_232342
user1_349834
user1_234938
user2_232499
user2_394839

The admin user2 would only see/be able to edit products with the prefix
user2.
I suppose I could add different tables for the different users but then
that makes searches and all more complicated in the sense that I'd have
to add that table to she products db and to the search command ... !?

Thanks for any advice,
Bryan