[ic] reverse_combo Item option widget

Josh - 185 Performance josh at 185performance.com
Tue Jan 4 11:19:37 EST 2005

Well, I've dug around everywhere, and am having trouble getting the
Combo Select or Reverse Combo widgets to work.  I prefer to use Reverse
Combo, since the text box is after the select box.

Here's what I'm wanting:

I have a list of selects on a particular item, and I would like an
"Other" option, which them prompts the shopper to fill in the text box.
I do not, however, want his entry to be stored anywhere other than in
his own order.

I know I need to introduce the last_non_null filter, but I see nowhere
to do this for an item option.  (I *did* find it for an admin UI option,
however, but that didn't help me.)

Here is a sample list of selects that I have so far:

=--none--*
Team A
Team B
Team C