[ic] Migrating from Verisign to Payment Resources International

Mark Little mlittle13 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 09:29:23 EST 2005

Prior post:
"Hi,

We are finally at a point where we can start migrating from the evil
Verisign.  We've decided to go with a company Payment Resources
International.  They have a gateway called Transaction Central.

I've searched the archives and can't seem to find any mention of
"Payment Resources International" or Transaction central, so I am
wondering if anyone is using this yet or has any information?

If no payment module has yet been written for Interchange then I'll be
happy to donate it to the code base once I'm done writing it, that is,
if anyone is interested.

--
Marty Tennison"

Marty,

Did you ever complete this? We are making the same migration and would greatly
appreciate the code!!

Mark