[ic] RE: price format without $ sign

Scott Andreas webteam at wes-state.com
Wed Jan 26 15:28:08 EST 2005

I should stipulate that I only need this format as I download the orders
into our company system.
The  [currency] tag displays the output of 54 as $54.00 . using
'noformat' displays 54 as 54. Is all I want is to display 54 as 54.00
without the $ sign I don't want to change the catalog wide locale

Thanks

Scott