[ic] How to skip multi page question if logged in

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Fri Jan 28 12:45:15 EST 2005

> Of Gary Norton wrote:

> first page of
> express checkout

> >>I might be a little rusty, but how about
> >>
> >>[if logged_in][bounce ord/checkout][/if]
> >>
> >>HTH
> >>Paul
> >>

> >Hi Paul
> >
> >Thank you for the code but may I ask where do I put it?
> >
> >Is it in ord/multi.html
> >
> >If so then where in the file?
> >

> In the 5.3 Standard demo ord/multi has this near the top of the page:
>
> [if session logged_in]
> [and !session admin]
>     [bounce href="[area href=ord/shipping secure=1]"] [/if]
>
> -Gary

Are you using the standard catalog from 5.3, or are you running an earlier
catalog, with a possibly my multipage checkout, and have upgraded to 5.3?

The code can go at the top of the page. I am not familiar with the 5.3
multipage checkout, but the idea is to put it where you don't want logged in
customers to be.

In 5.3 it should go like Gary says, in ord/multi. If yours is not working, try
removing the [and ..] part and see if it works. If it still does not work, put
the [and] back in and place a ...

[if session logged_in]I am logged in[else] Uh Oh! I have bigger
problems[/else][/if]

somewhere in the body of the page to see if maybe you are being logged out for
some reason.

Paul