[ic] How to skip multi page question if logged in

Andrew Rich andrew at mapsdownunder.com.au
Sat Jan 29 12:22:17 EST 2005

> > Of Gary Norton wrote:

> > first page of
> > express checkout

> > >Hi Paul
> > >
> > >Thank you for the code but may I ask where do I put it?
> > >
> > >Is it in ord/multi.html
> > >
> > >If so then where in the file?
> > >

> > In the 5.3 Standard demo ord/multi has this near the top of the
page:

> > [if session logged_in]
> > [and !session admin]
> >     [bounce href="[area href=ord/shipping secure=1]"] [/if]
> >
> > -Gary
>
> Are you using the standard catalog from 5.3, or are you running an
earlier
> catalog, with a possibly my multipage checkout, and have upgraded to
5.3?

> The code can go at the top of the page. I am not familiar with the 5.3
> multipage checkout, but the idea is to put it where you don't want
logged
> in
> customers to be.
>
> In 5.3 it should go like Gary says, in ord/multi. If yours is not
working,
> try
> removing the [and ..] part and see if it works. If it still does not
work,
> put
> the [and] back in and place a ...
>
> [if session logged_in]I am logged in[else] Uh Oh! I have bigger
> problems[/else][/if]
>
> somewhere in the body of the page to see if maybe you are being logged
out
> for
> some reason.
>
> Paul

Thanks Gary and Paul

Well I believed I was running a 5.3 standard site but obviously I either
had a early version or something else!

I could see the code you refer to in
/usr/local/interchange/standard/pages/ord/multi.html but they were not
in my catname/pages/ord/multi.html.

After a few goes at just copying I have created a new standard site and
copied most of these pages to my existing site.  That seemed to work.

Now I have a new look!

Thank you again
Andrew Rich
Maps Downunder