[ic] Pushing Error Log into MySQL?

Jason Korkin jkorkin at korksoft.com
Thu Jul 28 10:17:55 EDT 2005

> I'm not sure it would be that big of a job.  Since most every write to
> the error.log is through the logError subroutine in Vend::Util, the
> logError subroutine could be modified to redirect the errors to a
> database table instead of a file.

Hi Duane,

I agree and I've started writing a modification to dump the errors into a db
table rather than the flat file.

Once I get it working, I'll post the modified code to the list as I'm sure
that others would probably like to utilize it as well for automatic
generation of bug reports, etc. which is my ultimate goal.

Jason