[ic] Mysql Sessions

Jason Korkin jkorkin at korksoft.com
Wed Mar 2 10:48:40 EST 2005

IC 5.2.0

Hi All:

I implemented MySQL sessions on a new project that I'm working on that will
ultimately require Interchange in a high availability environment.  Sessions
appear to working correctly as the session data is indeed being stored in
the newly created session table in the database.

When I attempt to actually obtain the session ID (via [data session id]), I
get nothing back.  Any ideas what may be occurring here or am I not
referencing the session in the correct manner when using MySQL base
sessions?

Thanks,

Jason