[ic] Compiere integration?

Marty Tennison marty at sediva.com
Mon Oct 3 00:00:48 EDT 2005

Hi Folks,

We are looking at the latest version of Compiere for our back office
needs. Compiere looks like it is maturing into a very nice application.
I searched the mailing list archives and see some discussion on
integrating interchange with Compiere, but I didn't find any final clear
direction. It seems to me that combining Interchange with Compiere would
make a very powerful combination.

Has anyone integrated Interchange with Compiere? If yes, what is your
opinion / experience with Compiere and/or the integration of the two
applications?

-- Marty