[ic] Compiere integration?

Jeff Fearn jefffearn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 01:06:53 EDT 2005

On 10/3/05, Marty Tennison <marty at sediva.com> wrote:> Hi Folks,>> We are looking at the latest version of Compiere for our back office> needs. Compiere looks like it is maturing into a very nice application.> I searched the mailing list archives and see some discussion on> integrating interchange with Compiere, but I didn't find any final clear> direction. It seems to me that combining Interchange with Compiere would> make a very powerful combination.
Compiere has it's own integrated shopping cart, as handy as IC is I'msure using theirs would be much easier.
> Has anyone integrated Interchange with Compiere? If yes, what is your> opinion / experience with Compiere and/or the integration of the two> applications?
I've not had any experience with Compiere, so I should probably be quiet :)
However, if Compiere supports X12 EDI transactions then I have a perlmodule and a couple of user tags that could help such integration.Specifically I have implemented X12 940 and 945 (Warehouse shippingorder and processing) in IC; adding extra X12 transaction types isfairly simple.
ohhh an Oracle license is required <ka-ching>
Jeff