[ic] Code From Australia

Frank Reitzenstein frank at goldissue.com
Tue Aug 1 11:53:31 EDT 2006

Hello Again,

I am finally getting around to presenting the work that I have done
which has enabled me to host Interchange successfully in Australia.

Code may be downloaded from the Interchange section of
http://www.goldissue.com . Please note (if you don't know already) that
it comes under the GPL reproduced on my site, which is also referenced
in all the code snippets which I publish on my site..

I shall be posting the code at whatever pace suits me, as I don't
consider myself to be a first class programmer, and it needs tidying at
the very least..

My first post describes the apparent success of filling the three search
engine metatags dynamically on dynamic results pages. Original code and
live examples are included,

Regards,

Frank Reitzenstein