[ic] Code From Australia

Frank Reitzenstein frank at goldissue.com
Tue Aug 1 22:45:51 EDT 2006

Frank Reitzenstein wrote:

>Hello Again,
>
>I am finally getting around to presenting the work that I have done
>which has enabled me to host Interchange successfully in Australia.
>
>Code may be downloaded from the Interchange section of
>http://www.goldissue.com . Please note (if you don't know already) that
>it comes under the GPL reproduced on my site, which is also referenced
>in all the code snippets which I publish on my site..
>
>I shall be posting the code at whatever pace suits me, as I don't
>consider myself to be a first class programmer, and it needs tidying at
>the very least..
>
>My first post describes the apparent success of filling the three search
>engine metatags dynamically on dynamic results pages. Original code and
>live examples are included,
>
>Regards,
>
>Frank Reitzenstein

Please find the Australia Post DRC (Delivery Rate Calculator) software
at http://www.goldissue.com in the Interchange section.
We are using a primitive method of approximating the parcel size to a 1
Litre cube. It is very easy to improve on this, but none of my customers
will measure their stock, so that's all for now.

More to the point we have been using this code for three years now, so
it's a good start.

Regards,

Frank Reitzenstein.