[ic] Track When Prices Adjusted Using Admin Tool

Andrew Baltino augustine.andrew at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 15:04:56 EDT 2006

I am using Usermodifier code similar to that posted here:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-October/027484.html

However I want to track all orders that have been modified using this
mv_price modifier.  Does anyone have a suggestion?  Is there a flag
that is set if a specific modifier is in fact used?

I can't just compare the price against a products list price because
there other modifiers and commonadjusts used.

I want to be able to generate a report on what the price would
"normally" have been compared to what the final order price was
modified to.

Thank you.

Andy