[ic] FCKeditor file browser feature

Randy Moore ramoore at axion-it.com
Tue Aug 29 16:11:45 EDT 2006

Stefan Hornburg wrote:

> Randy Moore wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've been using the fck editor widget recently.  I see in the CVS
>> notes mention integrating the file browser component as a TODO item.
>>
>> Has anyone done this already? I don't want to blow time on it if it
>> is already available somewhere.
>

> BTW: Which Interchange version are you using ?

I'm using 5.4.1, but I've brought in the fck.widget I found on the list
or in a previous version.  I see in one of your other posts in this
thread that the FCK widget was merged with the htmlarea widget.  I'll
switch to that so I don't have to keep dragging in the old fck.widget on
each upgrade.

Thanks.

--
Randy Moore