[ic] PGP_KEY - what goes in here?

Gert van der Spoel ic at 3edge.com
Wed Jan 11 17:54:31 EST 2006

Glenn McCalley writes:

> [...]

Not sure if it is of any help. My main route is having:
       credit_card       1
       email             '__ORDERS_TO__'
       encrypt           0                    (only encrypts CC info)
       pgp_cc_key        "__PGP_KEY__"
       pgp_key           "__PGP_KEY__"

Without the encrypt_program. It will most likely find gpg by itself.
Another thing you could try is to define PGP as just /usr/local/bin/gpg,
without all the other options behind it and see if it does anything
different.

Perhaps the tags [dump]  and  [env]  give you additional information.
Although they don't show the 'user' environment that runs IC (I think).

CU,

Gert