[ic] search engine indexing scan/ MM=0f73bb47ac44f4e422.....

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Mon Jun 19 15:55:32 EDT 2006

>Robots don't "press" form buttons anyway.  Well, I don't think they do;
>They never used to.

It will take a little more research it, but it appears that either
the robot followed the search button, or the page was submitted.

I also noticed the following error on the default (small search box):
When submitting a blank search.

Limit subroutine creation: no token found at
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/Text/Query.pm line 125

Has anyone else seen this, or maybe a side affect of a perl upgrade?

Thanks,
Steve