[ic] Dyslexia

Chris Glavin chris.glavin at k12academics.com
Mon Nov 20 13:37:30 EST 2006

Hi,
My name is Chris Glavin. I run a website devoted to providing resourceful
information for a number of topics in education and disorders. I have
created a wonderful page on Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia & Dyspraxia
with in depth information on the neurological disorder. Please take a moment
out of your day to visit the page. If you would like to help in any way
please do not hesitate to contact me. I am always looking for individuals
interested in providing articles and resources for Dyslexia, Dysgraphia,
Dyscalculia or Dyspraxia. If you have time, please visit the rest of my
website. It is a labor of love.
http://www.k12academics.com/dyslexia.htm
http://www.k12academics.com/dysgraphia.htm
http://www.k12academics.com/dyscalculia.htm